Why be a Mentee?
Why: How do we advance the role of women in information technology & healthcare information technology? We “Lift as we Rise” (by Stacy DiStefano). Mentoring is one of the cornerstones of Bluebird Leaders and if you have ever considered working with a Mentor, we encourage you to apply for our next cohort!
Duration: 4 Months
Cost: Free & 1 year membership to Bluebird Leaders
- Monthly Mentor coaching
- Specialty presentations by Featured Guest Speakers / Industry Leaders
- Collaboration with Mentee Cohort
- Discounted SOAR Conference Ticket
- Participate in two 1-hour working sessions with your mentor (one-on-one monthly).
- Attend a minimum of two guest speaker presentations per month. You are welcome to attend as many as you like!
- Attend Cohort kickoff, status check-in, and wrap-up with the entire mentee group throughout the program.
- Take the lead when scheduling/communicating with Mentor and bring clear goals and objectives to the coaching sessions.