Why be a Mentee?
Why: How do we advance the role of women in Healthcare and Information Technology? We “Lift as we Rise” (by Stacy DiStefano). Mentoring is one of the cornerstones of Bluebird Leaders and if you have ever considered working with a Mentor, we encourage you to apply for our next cohort!
When: May 2023
Duration: 4 Months
Cost: Free to Bluebird Leaders Members
- Monthly Mentor coaching
- Specialty presentations by Featured Guest Speakers / Industry Leaders
- Collaboration with Mentee Cohort
- 1 free admission to S.O.A.R. Annual Conference
- Participate in two 1-hour working sessions with your mentor (one-on-one monthly).
- Attend a minimum of two guest speaker presentations per month. You are welcome to attend as many as you like!
- Attend Cohort kickoff, status check-in, and wrap-up with the entire mentee group throughout the program.
- Take the lead when scheduling/communicating with Mentor and bring clear goals and objectives to the coaching sessions.